*** CALL FOR PRICING *** QCA Spas Silver Star in Stirling Marble Colouring
Easy To Install
Enjoy your spa inside or outside with simple "Plug & Play" installation. This hot tub features comfortable bucket seats with arm rests for additional comfort, making this spa great for relaxation. Set up is easy with no need for special plumbing or electrical wiring. Simply plug your spa into a dedicated 120V/15A wall outlet and add water with a garden hose and enjoy! A 15 ft GFCI protected cord comes included. The space saving design makes it easy to pass through most interior and exterior doorways, and is perfect for 1 or 2 persons at 7.5 feet long x 3.5 feet wide x 2.4 feet deep.
Tastefully designed with a WeatherGuard™ maintenance free cabinet, this hot tub will compliment any decor and is engineered to perform efficiently all year long. The cabinet has reversible, easy to remove panels to keep the hot tub looking new. The jets are powered by an energy efficient pump with an air flow control system to add air to the jets for an invigorating spa experience. The Dura-Bond™ four layer strengthening process combines high density material that is reinforced with a fibrous chop that yields superior strength to the spa shell. The Dura-Bond™ strengthening system produces no VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds); a harmful emission that can affect the environment and human health. Maintenance is made easy with automatic filter cycles, automatic heating systems, and automatic freeze protection.
Operation is easy with the top side electronic controls that you can access from inside or outside the hot tub. Balboa digital electronic topside control for ultimate reliability. A two-button Soft Touch™ control for your pump and temperature. The Soft Touch™ pad also features LED temperature diagnostic read-outs
Go Green: Energy Saver System
All of our spas feature a Energy Saver System. This frictional heat recovery system uses the heat generated by the action of the pump and motor to heat your spa. This recycled heat is not vented away as in other spas, but trapped in the dead air space of the cabinet to assist in warming the spa’s shell and water. This saves valuable resources and money!
This Hydrotherapy Spa Includes:
- Capacity: 2 Person Oval Spa
- Dimensions: 91" L x 42" W x 29" D
- Gallons: 190 U.S.
- Volts/Amps: 120V/15A with 15' GFCI protected cord included
- Heater: 1 KW
- Jets: 16
- (2) Mid back pressure jets
- (10) Upper back pressure jets
- (2) Lower back adjustable vortex jets
- (2) Adjustable vortex foot jets
- Pump(s): (1) 1.5 HP Continuous Duty Pump:
- Quiet operating, low cost circulation speed
- Shell: Lucite-Xtra™ Acrylic with Dura-Bond™ four layer strengthening process
- Cabinet: WeatherGuard™ Maintenance-Free Cabinet
- Efficiency: Includes Heat Recovery System & Exceeds California Energy Compliance Mandate
- Controls: Digital Electronic Topside Control
- Filter: Built-in filter and inline chemical feeder
- Air Flow Control System
- Safety: ETL & CE Listed
- Manufactured: Made in the U.S.A.
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & 90 Days Labor