*** IN STOCK! *** QCA Spas Marcelle in Storm Cloud Colouring
Discover your own lost paradise with the Marcelle hot tub by QCA Spas. The 6 contoured seats have 45 powerful stainless steel jets and two 5.2 BHP (3.0 HP Continuous Duty) Hi-flow energy pumps. These attractive jets are arranged to produce a beneficial, soothing massage. Energy efficiency is a priority to ensure that owning a hot tub will be an economical solution. This spa utilizes an Econo-Boost heat recovery system that sends heat generated by the pump and motor to assist in warming the spa. The spa shell is manufactured with Lucite-Xtra Acrylic and a 3 layer strengthening process called Dura-Bond. The cabinet is constructed of synthetic wood panels that requires no maintenance. The panels are reversible; if one side gets damaged over time, flip it to the other side, and re-place it in the cabinet. This hot tub includes the patented Dura Frame galvanized steel frame support system, providing significant durability.
Tastefully designed with a DuraFrame® maintenance free cabinet, this hot tub will compliment any decor and is engineered to perform efficiently all year long. The cabinet frame is constructed of galvanized, powder-coated steel for long lasting durability. The cabinet panels are reversible and easy to remove to keep the hot tub looking new. The jets are powered by energy efficient hi-flow pumps, with an air flow control system to add air to the jets for an invigorating spa experience. The Dura-Bond™ four layer strengthening process combines high density material that is reinforced with a fibrous chop that yields superior strength to the spa shell. The Dura-Bond™ strengthening system produces no VOC’s (Volatile Organic Compounds); a harmful emission that can affect the environment and human health. Maintenance is made easy with automatic filter cycles, automatic heating systems, and automatic freeze protection.
QCA Spas Electronic Topside Control with Balboa Control Pack
These sleek panels have LCD graphical displays with function indicator icons, maintenance reminders and service alerts on the easy-to-read screen. It contains a heat and humidity resistant microprocessor and requires no programming. It can also be WI-FI enabled with a WI-FI Module and controlled from your phone with a software application. Overheat fault detection for runaway pumps, stuck relays and new software with color graphics.
Go Green: Energy Saver System
All of our spas feature an Energy Saver System. This frictional heat recovery system uses the heat generated by the action of the pump and motor to heat your spa. This recycled heat is not vented away as in other spas, but trapped in the dead air space of the cabinet to assist in warming the spa shell and water. This saves valuable resources and money. Our 4KW heaters also feature M-7 technology, self protecting from overheating in all weather conditions.
This Hydrotherapy Spa Includes:
- Capacity: 6 Person Lounger Spa
- Dimensions: 84"L x 84"W x 36"D
- Gallons: 495 U.S.
- Volts/Amps: 240V/50A
- Jets: 45 (Includes 14 Jet Turbo Massage)
- Dual Air Control Offers 5 Levels of Control Per Pump
- Pump(s): (2) 5.2 BHP (3.0 HP Continuous Duty) Pumps (2 speed):
- Quiet operating, low cost circulation speed
- High Power Second Speed
- Shell: Lucite-Xtra™ Acrylic with Dura-Bond™ four layer strengthening process
- Cabinet: DuraFrame® Maintenance-Free Cabinet
- Cover: Weather resistant rigid insulated locking hard cover
- Efficiency: Includes Heat Recovery System & Exceeds California Energy Compliance Mandate
- Controls: Easy to Use Balboa TP600 Digital Electronics Panel with Balboa Control Pack
- Pillows: (4) QCA logo pillows contoured for comfort.
- Filter: Built-in filter
- 5" Cascading Waterfall (Adjustable)
- Tactile Foot Massage Dome
- Dual Adjustable Collar Jets
- Air Flow Control System
- 12 Volt Standard Light - 5"
- Safety: ETL & CE Listed
- Manufactured: Made in the U.S.A.
- Warranty: 1 Year Parts & Labor