*** IN-STOCK! *** The Stream
The Stream was engineered to combine comfort and roominess. It was designed with multiple seating options for massage variety and to accommodate different body shapes and sizes. It also has an oversized footwell for added leg comfort. The lounger is unique in that it can be used by a single person or with a second person relaxing at the other end. The lounge chairs are extremely roomy, as well, and two are equipped with armrests for added seating comfort. The Stream also has two cool down seats that provide a break from your massage or simply, a chance to cool down a bit without having to exit the spa.
Plug & Play
- No electrician required for 120v installation.
- 100% convertible to 240v if needed (by an electrician).
- Plugs directly into the wall.
No hassle installation
- No site preparation.
- Sits on any solid and level surface.
Our spas are freestanding and made of one solid piece (monocoque). This explains why you don’t have any complicated preparation to do before installation.
- Adjustable cascading waterfall with multicolor L.E.D. backlighting.
- Overflow with integrated coasters.
- Includes a control valve that lets you adjust the waterfall flow in order to have the power that suits your level of relaxation.
Triangulation massage & more...
Our spa features a unique type of triangulation massage. Each jet gap is different from top to bottom and bottom to the top, providing a unique massage experience at every seat.
The Stream have 32 adjustable stainless steel jets including 4 jets for neck massage, 4 for legs and 3 jets for the feet.
Insulation for extreme weather
Thermo-layer high-performance reflective film keeps the heat inside the spa and leaves the cold out.
This type of insulation referred to as the “thermal cabin effect” is very efficient and will provide excellent insulation to your spa.
Our spas are designed for harsh winters.